[Sca-cooks] Re: Mel Gibson and indigo.

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Oct 8 12:35:13 PDT 2001

Reminds me of a fellow, King of another medieval group, the Markland Military
Militia, who decided that it would be great fun to come to Pennsic all done
up in woad.  He paraded around in it all during war (war was much shorter
then) and even had himself carried in (dressed in nothing more confining than
his woad) for Great Court.  When he got home, he tried to get the stuff
off...but it wouldn't come off!  He wound up having to go to work that way,
and this was before they invented even the idea of casual Fridays!!!

Kiri