[Sca-cooks] OOP-menu theme help

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 9 06:13:21 PDT 2001

You might want to get a copy of the
following book:
On The Town In New York. 25th Anniversary
Edition by Batterberry, Michael & Ariane.

Hardcover - 354 pages
Published:  November 1998
List: $30.00
Eating , Drinking & entertainment in
the City, from the American revolution
to the food revolution. Color and Archival
Photos. ISBN: 0415920205.

There are a number of good historical accounts
of foods in New York City with recipes that ought
to help.

Hope this helps.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis