[Sca-cooks] OOP-menu theme help

Volker Bach bachv at paganet.de
Tue Oct 9 06:34:50 PDT 2001

Nambeanntan at aol.com schrieb:

> --
> Sorry about that chief.

> fundraising dinner. So far so good. Unfortunately I said yes before asking
> the theme(last year was Italian Night)  this year -- A  Night on Broadway.
> Give me a country or nationality I'm fine even given a year I can handle it
> but this.  Oy Vey.I know this is off topic for the list but it seems no
> question is unanswerable with this group.

Not that I've everdone anythiong like that, but a
possible approach might be to look into
food-related anecdotes or the preferences of stars
(don't you even have party foods named after
people and places?). THat way you could put a bit
of documentation ("Marlon Brando's favourite
before he became a Hollywood star", "Served at the
premiere of XXX") with the dishes. Of course,
that's my take and I can make everything into an
excuse to read books :-)

Giano