[Sca-cooks] wooden pizza peel prices

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:33:10 PDT 2001

I suppose I need a
> >wooden peel that the bread would slide right off
>of, but I have never
> >seen one for sale.  Perhaps I should start
>researching that on the 'net.
> >  Maybe one of those yucky air-flow cookie sheets
>would work the same
> >way?  Hrm, I wonder>
> >-Magdalena
>
>Hey Magdalena, I don't have your address.  I do have
>an extra of those
>cookie sheets I can post to you and I shall go down
>to Restaraunt Depot and
>check their prices for those wooden peelers.
>Olwen

OK I checked the prices yesterday they are as follows:

20" x 21" x 21"  $20.96
18" x 18" x 24"  $18.51
16" x 17" x 24"  $16.76
18" x 17.5" x 32" $16.36
14" x 15" x 26"  $14.56

And in Maryland we have a 5 percent sales tax.  I cann't imagine they would
cost much to ship.
Olwen who still does not have your address Magdalena.