[Sca-cooks] Help requested

Tue Oct 9 10:37:35 PDT 2001

I've append Thomas Gloning's information about ordering the book, but I
would recommend going to http://www.poisonpenpress.com/ and ordering it from
Devra.  She has it listed for $18.

Bear

> Saluti!
> A while ago I sent an email with details regarding buying the new
> translation of "Das Buoch von Guter Spise" from Austria. My
> copy went down
> with the SS Harddrive two months ago - did anyone keep a
> copy? Could you
> please forward it to me? MTIA,
> Ciao
> Lucrezia

<< Thomas, How can we here in the States order this edition? It will be
fascinating to sit down and compare them! ... >>

I do not know for sure. The book was published in Austria. I ordered my
copy directly via the eMail:
      imareal at oeaw.ac.at
the secretary of a division of the Oesterreichische Akademie der
Wissenschaften (Austrian Academy of Sciences), att. Frau Birgit Karl. I
think they can give further information about their payment policy and
shipping costs.

In addition, with the ISBN (3 90 1094 12 1), any international
bookseller should be able to get the book, too.

Recently, I bought a copy of the old 1844 Maurer-Constant edition too
(for historical reasons). But I, for one, am very happy now to have this
new book with the English translation and the edition of the Dessau
manuscript recipes.

Best, Thomas