[Sca-cooks] wooden pizza peel prices

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Tue Oct 9 14:07:29 PDT 2001

> OK I checked the prices yesterday they are as follows:
>
> 20" x 21" x 21"  $20.96
> 18" x 18" x 24"  $18.51
> 16" x 17" x 24"  $16.76
> 18" x 17.5" x 32" $16.36
> 14" x 15" x 26"  $14.56
>
> And in Maryland we have a 5 percent sales tax.  I cann't imagine they would
> cost much to ship.
> Olwen who still does not have your address Magdalena.

Hi!  Sorry, I've been in and out all day and way busy... I was just
sitting down to write back to you!  Anyway, will you be at Kingdom
Crusades?  If so, I could get it from you then.  Can I assume that those
dimensions are length of peel x width of peel x handle length?  If so,
then the 18"x18" one sounds good.  If you won't be at Kingdom Crusades,
my address is:

Tara Sersen Boroson
136 Keen Road
Spring City, PA  19475.