[Sca-cooks] OOP-menu theme (not much) help

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 16:10:20 PDT 2001

If you're going to do cheese cake, you really should
include beef cake for the ladies, don't you think?
<snicker>

I wonder if it might be useful to ask the group if they
mean Broadway as in play-related or Broadway as in
New-York-theatre-crowd?  Or did they just hand you the
thing and will take whatever you care to give them?

In which case, I definitely vote for the marzipan cat
kibble.  Little x/star shapes, if you can do it.

Dana/Ximena

--- Morgana Abbey <morgana.abbey at juno.com> wrote:
> Gilded tarts?  Cheesecake?
>
> Morgana LeCoeur

=====
She takes us wanderers under her wing; sings us songs 'til the coming of the spring
Lifts our souls far into the night; fills our dreams with endless delight
...Angel of Darkness, Angel of Mercy, take away the sorrow, take away the pain.
     (Angel of Bells -- J. Lapidus)
What to do about Afghanistan?  For one idea, see: http://rawa.fancymarketing.net/index.html