[Sca-cooks] Stone

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Tue Oct 9 19:34:15 PDT 2001

Chirhart, I love you for this!  :)  Yes, please!  What can I send you in
exchange?  I'll definately send you some Wilbur Buds, since Jadwiga and
I have talked them up so much here!  We usually take our friends in
Maine Tastykakes and Yuengling beer, but you're close enough that you
can probably buy Tastykakes and I don't know about regulations for
sending beer...  Some hand-dipped beeswax candles, maybe?

Uh, Olwen, I guess I won't need you to buy me one.  Thank you anyway!

My address is:
Tara Boroson
136 Keen Road
Spring City, PA  19475