[Sca-cooks] The Great Cuskeynole Duel and dialect

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:04:56 PDT 2001

I believe I am.  I'm in southwest Baltimore so coming straight up 295 into
the city and a left onto Lombard St. keep straight (it eventually turns into
Frederick Ave. but you won't notice). Turn Right onto
S. Pulaski St. go down two blocks.  I'm in the big red brick warehouse on
the right.  Is that on your way?

No.  The child from hell is in Philly.  But I am supposed to be taking stuff
for a hospitality table.  Daytripping?  I have to work Sunday.
Olwen