[Sca-cooks] New gadget

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Oct 11 07:38:36 PDT 2001

Sounds good.  I can go 'most anytime, but right now, weekdays are best.
However, depending on the weekend, that might work as well.  In that case, I
might even be able to drag Phillip along...he loves cooking gadgets, etc.
That's largely why we have managed to fill up a very large kitchen with "stuff".

Kiri