[Sca-cooks] New gadget

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Thu Oct 11 12:54:23 PDT 2001

At 07:28 PM 10/11/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>>Very cool.  Shall you be using it for couscous?
>
>Why yes.  But it could make an interesting paddle.  Wanna play?  How bout
>you 'Laine?

Do take pictures of the molded couscous, would love to see that.

Talking of couscous, as I was driving down the street the other night I had
craving for a good North African couscous, with lamb, and chicken, and
vegetables, etc...  Couple little holes in the wall in Montreal that have
great couscous.  Haven't really looked for any in Chicago...  (I know what
you'll say Olwen, look in the phone book, eh?)

As for playing, of *course* I wanna play...  And 'Laine is more than
welcome.  I do think "the more the merrier".  Though I tend to prefer a
firm ratio of one guy (me) to many women...  Thinking of it, we could take
pictures of this too, just not fit foor general distribution.

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout