[Sca-cooks] New gadget

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:56:01 PDT 2001

>Do take pictures of the molded couscous, would love to see that.
>
>Talking of couscous, as I was driving down the street the other night I had
>craving for a good North African couscous, with lamb, and chicken, and
>vegetables, etc...  Couple little holes in the wall in Montreal that have
>great couscous.  Haven't really looked for any in Chicago...  (I know what
>you'll say Olwen, look in the phone book, eh?)
>
>As for playing, of *course* I wanna play...  And 'Laine is more than
>welcome.  I do think "the more the merrier".  Though I tend to prefer a
>firm ratio of one guy (me) to many women...  Thinking of it, we could take
>pictures of this too, just not fit foor general distribution.
>

>Muiredach mac Loloig

Muiredach, you are a very sick man.  I like that about you.

Of course I shall take pictures if you like.  Of the couscous.

Funny thing you mentioned chicken and lamb.  I had some "have to use this"
chicken and some lamb sausage and a bunch of odd veggies so a few nights ago
I made a big pot pie out of the whole thing and brought it into work for the
gang.  They love it when I clean my refrigerator or have leftovers.

Yes, Muiredach.  Get that big heavy bulky phone book out.  I know, I know,
you do it online.  That's almost cheating to a devout phone book reader like
me.
Olwen