[Sca-cooks] ..was...Women's Rights

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 11 13:01:02 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> > > I guess this means we can't make any more bids for your presence in our
> > > kingdoms, eh?  Too bad.  I was about to offer marzipan eels.
> > > Olwen
> >
> >Olwen, it might just be me, but if I was offered marzipan eels to move
> >to your kingdom, I'd be packing my bags for Lochac!
> >
> >'Lainie
>
> Hey!  That's a lot of marzipan!  I was planning on giving them pine nut
> teeth!  That's a lot of pine nuts!  These things could be worth a small
> fortune!
> Olwen

Dearie, my darling Seumas was talking about making an eel pie for an
event recently, and he didn't do it, partly based (I think) on the faces
I made. I'm sorry, for all I try to be suave and debonair, I'm a white
bread American who can't get past the idea of eating eel. And the idea
of something that _looks_ like eels isn't any better.

OTOH, did I send you the picture of the Chocolate Moose?

'Lainie