[Sca-cooks] ..was...Women's Rights

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Oct 11 13:06:28 PDT 2001

> Hey!  That's a lot of marzipan!  I was planning on giving them pine
nut
> teeth!  That's a lot of pine nuts!  These things could be worth a
small
> fortune!
> Olwen

Not too sure what's happening in the States, but here in Canada I have
noticed a dramatic decline in the price of pine nuts. Someone told me
that they were prolly grown in California and THAT is why the price has
dropped.

Either that or my local Bulk Barn has mispriced them. Either way, I have
20 bucks worth in my freezer (read: a full freezer size zip lock)

Micaylah