[Sca-cooks] Marzipan Eels

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Thu Oct 11 16:39:12 PDT 2001

> > Meliora - hey I'm not ashamed of using ANY means to get
> more of you guys to
> > visit the Antipodes
> >
> > > Olwen, it might just be me, but if I was offered marzipan
> eels to move
> > > to your kingdom, I'd be packing my bags for Lochac!
> > > 'Lainie
>
> HEY!!! Since when was _I_ the subject of the Interkingdom Auction?

Who said anything about an Auction - I was just doing a sneak attack - a
pre-emptive strike if you will ....

It
> would be easier to get Gunthar out of Ansteorra than to get one of my
> teenagers to agree to move!

Who said anything about them agreeing - tell them its a holiday - anyway
we're coming into summer here, and our bronzed male surf lifesavers are
legendary ........ and of course you and Seamus need to be here to keep an
eye on the behaviour of said lifesavers ....

> 'Lainie

Hugs
Mel.

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named
above.  It may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient do
not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.  Before opening any
attachments, check them for viruses or defects.