[Sca-cooks] Marzipan Eels

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 11 16:54:40 PDT 2001

Nicolas Steenhout wrote:

> >HEY!!! Since when was _I_ the subject of the Interkingdom Auction? It
> >would be easier to get Gunthar out of Ansteorra than to get one of my
> >teenagers to agree to move!
>
> Teenagers can be Ruled, they don't have to agree to anything...  :-)

Not in this state. :-/ As my ex-husband reminds me anytime I make noises
about moving.

And have you ever tried to get a high school senior to consider moving?
Not that I would do that to her- she needs to do well this year so we
get as much aid as possible.

I think I'll just run away to Aruba. By myself. :-P

'Lainie