[Sca-cooks] Wow What A Store!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:06:46 PDT 2001

Good morning all.  Last night I went to a new (to me) asian market.  Wrynne
had mentioned it once.  It's called Han Ah Reum.  Well, I got a cart, walked
in the store and my eyeballs popped out!  They have aisles and aisles of
fresh fruits and vegetables~stuff I have NEVER seen or heard of before.
Now, having lived lots of my life on a tropical island I have seen lots more
than many, but these folks simply WOWED me.  I made of a list of some stuff
I need to look up, but naturally it's on the floor by my phone at home.
Funny, yesterday morning I popped my camera into my backsack for no apparent
reason.  Well...when I was walking around the fish section of the store I
ran smack into a bakers rack that was not filled with baked goods, but
rather, had dozens and dozens of whole dried fish tied to it suspended by
twine between each brace.  Will post picture next week.  Cripes.  I was
there about two hours.  Kiri, you GOTTA see this.
Olwen the sleepy

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar