[Sca-cooks] no more OT than some: speaking of tongues....

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Oct 12 07:25:40 PDT 2001

Johnnae llyn Lewis sends greetings.

If you want to try making them, the recipe
(as I remember anyway)is in the following:

French Cookie Book
by Healy, Bruce and Bugat, Paul
Hardcover - 511 pages  Published: November 1994
Jessica's Biscuit has it on sale at  $18.00
 marked down from $30.
 Bible of classic & contemporary recipes
 thoroughly explains Gallic elegance. You'll
 be amazed at how easy French cookies really are.
 Additional Information: Color Photographs
ISBN: 0688088333 Jessica's Biscuit; Item Number: D694

It was featured by serval bookclubs, so there ought to be
used copies out there too. It's an interesting cookie cookbook
to have as it coves a large number of items that one doesn't find
in the general US cookie cookbooks.

Johnna Holloway