[Sca-cooks] Olwen's innocence, was: Marzipan Eels

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Fri Oct 12 08:44:18 PDT 2001

Magdalena uge-ber:
> Shoe lifts and a bottle of peroxide... Hey, if Ru-Paul can do it!
>
> Olwen, my dear, if that's all it takes to reinvigorate your innocence,
> I'll chip in to send him some peroxide!
>
> -Magdalena
> who thinks she needs something a little sturdier than a rock to hide
> behind after this one...

There is no way anyone is ever going to get me 6 inch lifts!  I lost a bet
once and ended up wearing a dress and 4 inch pumps...... NEVER AGAIN!   How
women can walk in those evil things is beyond me, and the sadistic mind that
came up with them needs to be dug up from the grave and slapped around with
a broken bottle, fed on DC public school cafeteria food, (Food
Content....wait.. that's not food "At least by the definition I am used to")
forced to watch a Baywatch marathon, then have his family jewels seen to
with a rusty garlic press.

Magdalena, move over.. I'm joining you behind that sturdier than rock hiding
place!