[Sca-cooks] Wow What A Store!

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Fri Oct 12 11:59:31 PDT 2001

Can't remember the name of it, the sign in front is red and white and reads
"Mercado". It's half a block from my house in NW (right behind Carter Baron
Tennis Courts)... they also carry Denoe and Gedes Ginger Beer (The one that
grabs you by the scruff of the neck, slaps you around and screams "I'm
Ginger, you're Gilligan!!!") in 2 litre bottles.

As for the Jewish market, where exactly is it? Closer to the Bethesda/Chevy
Chase side, or the Silver Spring/Tacky Park/College Park side?

Additionally, I found good sized bags of saffron for $1 at the Giant on the
Silver Spring/DC Border.

Olwen uge-ber: