[Sca-cooks] Ideas for Her Sluggishness

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Oct 12 22:03:04 PDT 2001

Steve wrote:

> Chocolate Truffle Slug with a Chocolate/Raspberry Ganache skin with
> marzipan for eyes antennas etc.....

We get our slugs from Fenton and Lee Chocolates in Eugene, OR. The year
I won, tehre was actually two chocolate slugs- one the size of my arm,
the other the size of a large zucchini. Chocolate truffle, some sort of
chocolate ganache over, with little jeweled crowns and big, soulful
candy eyes. In a mound of Easter grass. When I crowned my successor, she
was given a large chocolate slug on a plate of tinted white chocolate
vegetables, which she was merrily dining on, of course. Queen Accordiana
said it took her retinue weeks to eat it, it was so dense.

Just remembering makes me gain weight. :-/

'Lainie
Queen Carmen