[Sca-cooks] Marzipan 8 track tapes

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sun Oct 14 07:56:35 PDT 2001

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Richard Kappler wrote:

> To start off the discussion on Marzipan 8 Track Tapes, what is the opinion
> of the collective on this format and, more importantly to me as an autocrat,
> do you think limiting the size of the feast to less than half of the
> projected attendance will cause much wailing and gnashing of the teeth?
>
> regards, Puck

Limiting the size of the feast is status quo, here in Northshield. Rarely
have I seen a feast for more than 150. 200 is usually the upwards limit,
plus head table, and the size of the feast rarely has much to do with the
projected attendance. One exception--Nordskogen's 12th Night a couple of
years ago, and again this year, was and is a camping weekend at a local
resident camp for special populations. The meals, IIRC, are part of the
whole weekend fee, although people who day-trip I think also have the
option to buy into the meal plan. But you *must* be pre-registered to
enjoy the meal plan, as I understand it.