[Sca-cooks] EK 12th Night

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 05:50:22 PDT 2001

'Laine my child from hell TOOK all of my vinyl collection, bought herself an
8 track player, bought as many 8 tracks as she could find (mostly for about
25 cent each) took all my old clothes to wear and share and did the whole
hippie thing through most of junior and senior high!  Then she went hobo.
Olwen who does NOT like the dirty hobo look at all...