[Sca-cooks] OOP: Frying pan opinions?

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sun Oct 14 23:12:36 PDT 2001

I  use our big cast iron frying pan to make pancakes. The pan is
bigger than the burner, with the result that the part near the edge
is cooler, with predictable effect on the pancakes.

It occurred to me that perhaps I ought to be extravagant and get one
of the fancy pans that has copper or aluminum (which conduct heat
much better than cast iron) sandwiched between layers of stainless
steel. Betty suggested that I put the question to the list--which
model of fancy frying pan do people here prefer and why?
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/