[Sca-cooks] Great News!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:04:08 PDT 2001

>But, if we can get Puck down for that marzipan modelling, we'll meet ;)
>  We may have to offer him cookies.  Make sure his dawg finds out that
>cookies are part of the deal - I seem to recall that refusing cookies is
>grounds for the mangling of certain neccisary parts...
>
>-Magdalena

Dear Puck's Dawg;

I post to you in hopes of creating an alliance of sorts.  Here are the terms
I offer for your consideration.  One pound of cookies in assorted flavors
and shapes, one extra large beef bone with lots of bits left on, and, one
chew toy.  This, in exchange for your help in chasing, dragging or begging
your master, known as Puck, to my studio for a long yet cheery day of mold
making and general horse-play.  The day to be arranged after consult with
other interested parties.

You may respond to me at this same email address and I would like to
respectfully ask a response in a timely fashion as there is a time
constraint.

Lady Olwen the Odd