[Sca-cooks] cat faces was.. speaking of tongues....

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Mon Oct 15 11:13:00 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> That's odd.  One of my cats loves to ram her face right into the palm of
> your hand and have you hold her head like a baseball.
> Olwen

Oh, my cats will head-butt.  One of them even loves to have you hold his
head like a baseball and rub his whole face like you're wiping something
off a window.  But it's different when you attempt to touch them in a
controlled manner with your fingers.  They become instantly suspicious.
  Especially the one who loves it when you rub his whole head.  Just try
to look at his teeth, and he transforms into an eel.

-Magdalena