[Sca-cooks] OLWEN'S MARZIPAN

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:42:17 PDT 2001

You can ask a a patissarie or a place that does wedding cakes where they get
their almond paste or marzipan in bulk.  As for the colouring, use a gel
rather than the water based ones you get at the grocery store.  They work
better and don't stain everything and run colours and they don't affect the
marzipan with added moisture.
Olwen