[Sca-cooks] OLWEN'S MARZIPAN

Chip jallen at multipro.com
Mon Oct 15 13:57:21 PDT 2001

> If are a member of a co-op or know somebody who is, see if they can
> get it.

I stopped by my local co-op and only got a weird look for my trouble.
I'm used to that though.

The co-op here is more of a feed store and cattle supply store.

>   If they can't, they can get bulk almonds.  Both are cheap through
> a co-op - either wholesale or with a very small markup, depending on
> whether the co-op runs a storefront with overhead.
> -Magdalena

Had to buy 'em at W*l-M*rt.  Not cheap, but I now have marzipan.
Sticky, questionable, stubborn, freaky marzipan, but marzipan
nonetheless.  I don't think the rose thing's gonna work, so I'll just
make bunches of grapes.  They're easy.
Iyad ibn Bisharo / Thráinn Tjúguskegg
Easaraigh, Meridies       www.easaraigh.org
Feast of Hearne: Swords & Shakespeare  http://www.easaraigh.org/event