[Sca-cooks] Sieggy's feast

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Tue Oct 16 06:46:58 PDT 2001

2 & 1 / 2 hours for a feast?

I haven't attended too many that were that long.  And those
that I did, most people started getting up and leaving before
the final course was served.   It seems to me, that about the
longest that people want to sit at feast is about an hour and
a half, perhaps stretched to two if the food, company and
entertainment is especially good.

If it were me, I would shorten up the time between the last course
and the next appetizer to 15 minutes, certainly no longer than 20
minutes.

Are the people in your area used to these long feasts? In which
case I withdraw all my objections.

Kateryn de Develyn