[Sca-cooks] confused Great News!

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Tue Oct 16 15:00:50 PDT 2001

    what was wrote:
> > Our own Gunther was awarded an Augmentation of Arms this weekend at
Namron Protectorate by TRM Ansteorra.  We'll miss you Gunther!

> > Mercedes

        Someone spoke about being confused  -- as was I.    That last line:
"we'll miss you Gunther"   what does it mean?  Gunther, are you leaving
Ansteorra?  Have you found  employment elsewhere in the Known World?  Did
the  "Nubile Maidens"  bribe entice you away???

Wondering if she missed a missive or two while fluttering away at events . .
. . .

Caointiarn