[Sca-cooks] Marzipan creations, like onions...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 19:01:39 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/16/01 12:05:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> ><< Now he's asking for marzipan pearl onions...some guys never learn..
>  >  Olwen >>
>  >
>  >Oh no he's not! I think he's just trying your patience there Olwen. Though
>  >we
>  >all enjoyed the marzipan capers to no end, please no pearl onions out of
>  >marzipan. I'm sure they'd be wonderfully sweet and tastefully done, but a
>  >girl can only take so much competition in the pastry department before she
>  >whips out the boning knife and side of beef (imagining evil deeds done to
>  >someon else of course...). And besides which... I have yet to wow him and
>  >they rest of our shire with my sugar/marzipan works yet. I'm saving them
>  >for
>  >when I have some free time, like around Solstice(Dec 21) or Twelfth Night.
>  >
>  >Finnebhir...don't do it, don't do it, don't do it...
>
>  But Finnebir, I have to use up the last couple of pounds of the old stuff
so
>  I have room in the fridge for the next 25 pounds I have to make up.
>  Olwen

You could send some to me so I can have a model for Misha's Mission to
Marizpan (Which i'm gonna do soon cause it sounds kinda cool and I have to do
a cooking demo for our little youth group on the 22nd. Any comments to add to
make marzipan?)

Misha