[Sca-cooks] Marzipan creations, like onions...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 06:54:11 PDT 2001

>Um, forgive me if I err on the side of conservatism (Puck, are you getting
>this on tape??? Lookit me, I'm a conservative!), but is this a good time to
>be sending mysterious powders through the U.S. mail?
>

>Adamantius, down to a miniscule quarter ounce of saunders

Yes it is since who ever wants it would be expecting it and if the sender
identified themselves mundanely and SCA name as well for the recievers
benefit.  Heck I just recently sent a BOX of powders etc that could have
been stopped.  I know just now that letters are the problem but I don't
think anything properly addressed and posted would be a problem.  Besides,
if it were me sending it I would put it in a puffy bag to protect it from
any poking.
Olwen