[Sca-cooks] Walters gallery opening

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Oct 18 09:47:56 PDT 2001

Yes, we knew, and, though it is highly doubtful we'll be able to make it up
there (getting ready for party next weekend plus Phillip will be prepping for
the first teach of a new course), we may try to join you guys.  We're members of
the Walters so have been watching the progress of this construction throughout.

Take care....

Kiri