[Sca-cooks] Marzipan creations, & experiments

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 10:34:11 PDT 2001

Speaking of Cake Decorating stuff (what me wander of
topic?  Nah)  Has anyone ever seen a cake pan shaped
like a heater?  I've been asked to do a birthday cake
for Storvik's Warlord and would like to do his device.
 He's doing 30 fights on his 30th birthday at a
special fighter practice complete with feast.

Orlaith