[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Why be picky was Tongue - blech

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Oct 18 18:35:53 PDT 2001

Hey, we're havin that fine dish oorselves at our upincomin Harvest Court
this weekend.  One of our brand-new members (a young, but professional,
cook) wanted to make one for us, and we said sure....
Maire, who's eaten haggis, and liked it, so she suspects her dislike of
organ meats is a texture thing, more than anything else, and Master A, I
completely despise raw oysters, but it's purely a texture thing--I've
tried)