[Sca-cooks] Marzipan creations, like onions...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Oct 18 21:51:49 PDT 2001

Western U.S, of course...<g> I only have a very vague idea of the
divisions that the East has split into, and I knew Trimaris was Florida,
but that's about it.  I've got mundane family scattered all over your
part of the woods (relatively...Connecticut, Pennsylvania,
Massachusetts, Rhode Island), but haven't been back that way in, oh, 16
or 17 years, and that was Florida.
What knowledge I have of states west of the Mississippi is pretty much
mundane, as I've never been anywhere but AZ for Estrella, and some
events in Avacal.  Oddly enough, though, because of what I do for a
living mundanely (involves computerized mapping), I know some parts of
PA and NJ really, really well....I can close my eyes and *see* Chester
and Montgomery counties sometimes....and then there's always Michigan
<g>.  I guess I wasn't clear enough in my dithering--I was referring to
my lack of knowledge of which (mundane) states comprise the different
kingdoms, not that there are a certain number of kingdoms or anything.
--Maire mumbles into her tea, and goes off to make more cheese for the
event this weekend.....what she really needs is a good beer and a Monty
Python movie.....