[Sca-cooks] castle

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Oct 18 23:42:56 PDT 2001

Lann asked:
> I have a digital picture of a castle cake done for me if someone can put it
> up on their site. I don't have a photo site.
>
> It's a tiered castle with towers and a cookie drawbridge (which had chains,
> but you can't see them in the picture).

I would be interested in considering this for the sotelties page of
the Florilegium. I'm not sure when this will be done though. Because
I've got some pictures already, I'm working on the illusion food page
first. I'm having to do some experimenting and learning about posting
pictures to the web, so that is another reason I'm not sure when these
page will be done.

If anyone else has pictures of good sotelties or illusion food and
you were the photographer or I can get permission to use the photos,
I'd love to consider them also.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net