Favorite fruitcakes was [Sca-cooks] Flying Haggis

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Oct 18 23:40:39 PDT 2001

hey all from Anne-Marie

since you asked about our favorite fruit cake....

I detest the stuff. Something about those green cherry things....*shudder*....

there's an awesome recipe, though for "pano d'oro" in a Saveur magazine a
few years ago. Its very light and uses dried apricots, peaches, golden
raisens, lemon and orange peel, etc. most yummy, and most unfruitcake like :).

--Anne-Marie