[Sca-cooks] Request

Nikki McGeary draculachanter at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 07:07:38 PDT 2001

I was wondering if you kind gentles might mention
where you are in the world.  I would love to know how
close and how far you all are!  In planning for the
Great Cookie Exchange, I just got to thinking about
it...

I'm in the Barony of Bhakail, East Kingdom,
Philadelphia, PA

Thank you all!
Lady Heloise Noailles-les-Brive

=====
"We may live without poetry, music and art; We may live without conscience, and live without heart; We may live without friends; we may live without books; But civilized man cannot live without cooks."
'Lucile' Owen Meredith (Edward Robert Bulwer-Lytton).(1831-1891)