[Sca-cooks] Request

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 19 09:14:51 PDT 2001

Nikki McGeary wrote:

> I was wondering if you kind gentles might mention
> where you are in the world.  I would love to know how
> close and how far you all are!  In planning for the
> Great Cookie Exchange, I just got to thinking about
> it...
>
> I'm in the Barony of Bhakail, East Kingdom,
> Philadelphia, PA
>
> Thank you all!
> Lady Heloise Noailles-les-Brive

I'm in the Barony of Altavia, San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, California.  Not all of LA County is the Barony of Angels anymore, to the west of Angels lies Lyondemere on the South and Altavia on the North.  Yes
we are Altavia girls, fer sooth!  I'm planning chocolate evilness for the great cookie exchange, relative to a bit of household history.

Selene in Caid, not Gunther's Selene tho'   ;-)

Dame Selene Colfox
OP, OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.
Sable Fret Pursuivant
selene at earthlink.net