[Sca-cooks] Request

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 13:20:53 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/19/01 10:09:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
draculachanter at yahoo.com writes:

> I was wondering if you kind gentles might mention
>  where you are in the world.  I would love to know how
>  close and how far you all are!  In planning for the
>  Great Cookie Exchange, I just got to thinking about
>  it...

Since we're doign introductions I might as well make my own. Vladimir Misha
Ilich Grigorov (yes, its a mouthful) but most call me Misha (and most call me
sarcastic but hey, we can compromise ;)) I live in the Barony of Caer Mear in
Atlantia which is mainly Richmond and the surrounding counties (and I think
Petersburg too. Maybe the other Tri-city. I dunno). I have family up in Pa,
but they're not in the SCA.

Misha
Fig Newtonian Pirate First Mate
Pope of Mishaism
Co-President of the Medieval Society that spreads across Henrico County
Annoying, sarcastic, evil (}:)=) teenager
And a clean Russian! A rare species!!!