[Sca-cooks] [OT] Professional Technique

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 13:26:30 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/19/01 4:04:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> >At any rate it appears the selection of service at
>  >period establishments was quite limited. I can go
>  >into detail once Misha's been sent to bed :-)
>  >
>  >Giano
>
>  Goodnite Misha.  Sleep well.
>
>  Now, where were you Giano?
>  Olwen

Misha isn't getting to bed until 11 PM tonight because of away football game
and the school we're playing has homecoming so i'm going to be REAAAAL tired
when I go to bed so me sleeping well won't be a problem. Of course tomorrow
night I won't get home until 12 or 1-ish because we perform at our State
Marching Band Festival at Charlottesville at 10 pm. Anyone up there you can
watch us!!

Misha