[Sca-cooks] Dayboards

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Fri Oct 19 14:16:55 PDT 2001

>>  Now I'm married to an
>>anti-foodie non-fighter, who looks at wierder recipes and says "Oh,
>>cool.  I won't eat it, but have fun cooking it!"
>
> So don't show him the recipe...make it then get him to sample it.  He might be
> pleasantly surprised!  I try all kinds of weird stuff out on the folks in our
> Barony, and even the most suspicious of them usually like what I bring!

I do occasionally, with fairly simple ingredients.  I usually "forget"
to tell him about raisins or squash.  Or if a recipe includes all things
he's otherwise eat, but in a combination that is unexpected.  But, some
things are just a little too cruel.  I don't try that with meat.
Otherwise, he'd never trust me enough to eat anything I make ;)

-Magdalena