[Sca-cooks] Request

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Oct 20 01:09:59 PDT 2001

Where am I? Uh, is this Tuesday?...

Hi everybody- I'm back in Portland (temporarily) after being in Seattle
for a couple of days- took Annie (Rotrude) to a get-acquainted thing at
Cornish Institute, a really spiffy art/music/dance/theatre school right
downtown. She's pretty serious about applying so I will probably have to
make the trip a few more times... and today we went to Pike Place Market
and my feet and knees will never forgive me. And I bought a string of
peppers (fresh!) as long as my leg and now I am very hungry for mole...!

I'm sort of nowhere- I'm staying with a very wonderful and sweet
Viscountess (hi Regina!) while I look for work here in Portland, Oregon
(Barony of Three Mountains, An Tir). But my kids and my voters
registration are in Eugene OR (Barony of Adiantum, Principality of the
Summits, An Tir), and My Heart, that is, Seumas, is in Ashland, OR
(Shire of Glyn Dwfn, Pr. Summits, An Tir). I'm a woman without a
country, especially when I'm in trouble! Ask me again when I have a job
and a home and a husband...

'Lainie

-BTW- I know that Anne-Marie and Maeve are on the list- is there anyone
else in the Madrona area? I'm trying to think up a bunch of friendly
faces for Annie to talk to about living in Seattle, getting to know
folks up there, etc... would be nice to know!...