[Sca-cooks] Request

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Oct 20 04:39:46 PDT 2001

I'm in New York City; I actually live in Queens County, one of the four
counties/boroughs added to New York City in 1898 or so to form the City
of Greater New York.

Lady Andrea Caitlin MacIntyre, also on this list, is a bit north of me,
in Putnam County (?), known in the SCA (along with Westchester County --
you know, where the X-Men live; ask your kids) as the Canton of Northpass.

It's all part of the Crown Province of Ostgardr, oldest group and
traditional capital of the East Kingdom.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com