[Sca-cooks] Request

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Sat Oct 20 16:47:13 PDT 2001

I'm in the Barony of Castel Rouge, in the northern reaches of the principality
of Northshield, Middle Kingdom.  Mundanely Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (the
biggest small town in the world).

If any of you are ever passing through, we can give you a tour of the wide range
of ethnic grocry stores, fabric stores, etc found here.

My main reason for joining this list was to soak up any and all information
relating to subleties - but I've found myself enjoying the wealth of information
in various other areas of discussion too.

Baroness Faerisa Gwynarden