[Sca-cooks] Re: Request

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sat Oct 20 17:32:27 PDT 2001

    Although  I don't post often I'll say that I am now located in Kingdom
of
the East, Barony of Carolingia, Canton of  Aschehyrst where I am one of
three of us that will be doing a day board for a small event in Jan (so I
have been following the discussion on that subject).  I have also lived &
cooked in the Barny of Stonemarche &  Kingdom of Meridies, Shire of Arenal.
Hej!
 Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord
Baron of the Court of the East, Order of the Burdoned Tyger, Order of the
Millstone
who plans to do the Viking Barley Bagles & some rasin spread  & white pork
from Take a
1000 Eggs as part of the day board(OFC).