[Sca-cooks] Middle Kingdom CROWN

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Oct 20 20:57:49 PDT 2001

You can tell it's late and I have been on my
feet since 5:30 am...
I did not mean to repeat the "for" in my
original message. The feast went very well
indeed, but I shall write about that another time.
(I did 600 plus wafers this
week and the sugarwork, and I am very tired.)
Johnna

johnna holloway wrote:corrected version.