[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Crown results

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Oct 21 13:29:24 PDT 2001

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" wrote:

> > > Yes, I just read that she is *our* Dame Alys.

> > Now she's Her Highness :)
> >
> > Misha
>
> Actually, that's Her *Royal* Highness, or, to use the MK term,
> Tanista. Highnesses are territorial Prince and Princess. Which, I
> suppose, is a darn sight better than being a royal pain. ;-)

It's different all over- here in An Tir, the winner of Crown Tourney and
heir to the Throne is the Royal Highness, the Coronet of a Principality
is Their Highness, and the heirs of a Principality is the Tanist and
Tanista. I have never seen the T&T titles used for anyone but.

Personally I am thrilled that one of our own will sit the Dragon Throne!
I think it will be a real shot in the arm for artisans all over the
Known World! Yee-haw!

'Lainie
still recovering from The Trip...