[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Crown results

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Oct 21 17:25:11 PDT 2001

The Class Coordinator for Pennsic 31 is Dame Catriona.  You can
contact her at monicaspence at compuserve.com.
Alys Katharine, Pennsic Class Coordinator, Retired!

HRH Alys Katharine posted that on the fifth of October,
so she had just over two weeks rest without Pennsic duties.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway